The citizens of the following states, the holders of all the types of passports, do not need visas for the entry on the territory of the Republic of Moldova for a period of stay until 90 days, during six months from the moment of the first entry:
1. the following member states of the European Union – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Holland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden;
2. Canada, Georgia, Holy See, Iceland, Japan, Principality of Andorra, Principality of Monaco, Principality of Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, State of Israel, Swiss Confederation, USA, Georgia;
3. CIS member states: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The holders of the UN Laissez-Passer passports issued by the UN and its specialized agencies do not need visas for the entry on and exit from the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
The holders of the diplomatic and service passports, who are citizens of the following states do not need visas for the entry on the territory of the Republic of Moldova for the period up to 90 days during 6 months.
1. Albania, Bosnia and Hertzegovina, Brasil, Croatia, Macedonia, Muntenegru, Peru, Serbia, Turkey, Vietnam.
The holders of the diplomatic and service passports, who are citizens of the following states do not need visas for the entry on the territory of the Republic of Moldova for the period up to 30 days:
1. China, Iran, Turkmenistan.
The staff of the diplomatic and consular missions accredited to the Republic of Moldova and the family members thereof, the staff of the permanent missions and the representative offices of the international organizations situated in the Republic of Moldova and the family members thereof, foreign mass-media representatives accredited to the Republic of Moldova and that hold the accreditation cards issued by the MFA, are entitled to enter and leave the territory of the Republic of Moldova without holding a visa during the whole validity period of the accreditation card.
The following categories of citizens of Turkmenistan do not need a visa for entry on the territory of the Republic of Moldova:
1. members of the aircraft crew of the civil aviation, holders of national valid passports, having the required inscription into the general statement (air mission);
2. members of the crew of the river and maritime ships, holders of valid sailor passports and having the required inscription into the logbook or an extract of it;
3. railway members, members of train, refrigerator and locomotive crews in international trains, holders of national valid passports, having the nominal lists, roadmaps, approved for each route;
4. special couriers, which facilitate the intergovernmental communication, holders of the national valid passports and having the required documents, issued by the competent authorities of the Parts.
The above is intended to provide a brief guide only. It is essential that appropriate professional advice is obtained. Our office will be glad to assist you in this respect. Please do not hesitate to contact us.