Labor law is a branch of law which is subject to profound changes constantly, closely related to the processes taking place in socio-economic life of the country. Above specified circumstances create risks for businesses. In order to minimize these risks and preserve a company’s assets, special consideration must be given to the relationships between employers and employees and state bodies with powers in the sphere of employment rights.
We offer legal services on the following aspects:
• negotiating, drafting, legal assistance and representation on the individual and collective labor contracts,
• preparing internal documents,
• termination of labor contracts,
• conducting layoffs,
• establishing and granting leave (recreation, medical, study, free of charge,
• establishing and granting cash rights,
• fulfillment obligations under employment contracts,
• preliminary procedure,
• establishment and application of disciplinary sanctions,
• drafting assistance and legal representation regarding the rights of employers/employees,
• employee social protection,
• labor disputes and social insurances,
• specialist legal advice to companies, employers or unions,
• counsel on everyday problems related to labor law,
• litigations in labor law,
• assistance and legal representation before the employee, the company or the courts.
We offer creative, practical and effective solutions for all labor law issues.